Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Going to classes even after death


Eight years ago when I started teaching courses in Chinese astrology in Sofia, one of my students had brain cancer. Her name was Snezhana - extraordinary woman, with very intelligent and nice appearance and a kind smile. She was very good in studying Chinese astrology and she liked to come to all our classes on qigong, Chinese medicine, nutrition and Chinese herbs... Her disease progressed rapidly and one day Snezhana died... Everybody in the class liked her a lot. Most of us felt her presence - even after death she was coming and listening to the lectures. Always sitting in the back of the classroom. Every time I was giving new printed materials for the lecture, there were some students who were always leaving a set of the materials for Snezhana. In this way, Snezhana continued to participate in the classes for several months ...

One night after the lecture, all students were already gone, the lights were turned off, so the place was in complete darkness. I was waiting for the elevator to come. And then I felt her just in front of me - her body was cold yin energy, moving like a cloud. I saw her face - shining with happiness to see me. I felt her breath and her smile, as if she was saying: "Annie, it's me! Snezhana!" I smiled and told her: "Snezhana, we love you and are glad that you are coming here. But it is time for you to continue your life into other dimensions. Keep on and upward to higher vibrations. Later you again will have opportunities to study all of this! "

After this she stopped coming to the lectures. But the memory for Snezhana, her enthusiasm in the study of Chinese astrology and medicine, and her genuine friendship remains forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment