Sunday, November 27, 2011

a small story in Wudang...

   Few years ago, I was with my friends in Wudang mountain. While visiting the Purple Cloud Temple, behind the main buildings we discovered a small yard with old building, in which all corners were full with big spider nets... There was a mountain mist and lots of pure qi in the air. We were standing in the yard silently almost in meditation, while inside an unknown Taoist monk was playing some tunes on zheng zither... It was a magical atmosphere... After a while we walked away... One of my friends asked me why I didn't knock on the door, so we can meet and talk with that Taoist. I replied: "But we were talking!".

Mariya Dobreva gathering qi in Wudang

As the saying goes, "the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had".

No comments:

Post a Comment